THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 17, 2010

MIrror, Mirror...


An old episode of the original Star Trek series entitled Mirror, Mirror..showed the crew in an alternate universe. One side being good and the other side being mean and bad!

No this is not another blog about the Keepers view of another episode of Star Trek nor any other science fiction show. I think this blog will be a little about the ole Warehouse Keeper himself!

Possibly regret what I am about to post here but what the hell!! No one but myself actually reads these so I am my only worry! Right? Oh I am sure we will see!

As I scan back down the long list of junkage I have written on this blog site, I am somewhat amazed at what I have read. I wonder at times if I have used certain views of movies or random thoughts to reflect the true essence of who and/or what I, the Keeper, truly am!

Amazed me, as I read, that I relate to so much of what was posted. I think my niece even commented on one old blog posting that she wondered what I was thinking.

Perhaps this blog thing is a good way of venting ones emotions, (although I have never been accused of actually ever having any). But if we can express who we are in forms that can not come back to bite us in the butt one day, whats the harm?

I can relate to much of my blogging! Why? Because these words came from me and no one else!

Now,,here we go with the curve ball!

Movies that I have commented on! We do not know what writers had in mind when they write until we read what was written! Right? Follow me so far? Good?

So how do I know that, what I have commented on is not exactly what the writer of the movie actually had in mind when he or she wrote it? We don't! But, as with all movies in general, we can relate to characters and situations in the movie. See where they are and where they are coming from. Know where they been and possibly how it is going to end up.

But in truth, I see difference in things that not many see. I see myself in a way that no one else wants to see me in. I know the core of the Keeper and what lies buried inside his Warehouse. Things that may never come to surface or be placed on display as his Egyptian collectibles. It is my warehouse filled with dreams, desires, passions and fantasies that no one will ever know of. As I can relate to many of the blogs I have written, they may or may not be a reflection of who I am or what is inside!

Mirror, mirror,,a reflection of two identically same objects placed side by side, but both being so different! We allow ourselves to be ourselves with-in ourselves but never to the outside world!
As Val Kilmer said in Batman, "We all wear a mask!" and indeed we each do. Showing to others what we feel safe in revealing but holding back the things we fear will re-surface in the future to haunt or torment us. Here-in lies the beauty of the blog.

As my photo above represents, the beginning title of the old TV show, "The Incredible Hulk" depicts two individuals, David Banner and his alter ego, the Hulk. Two complete individuals but the same person. The one always trying to hide the other for fear of what people may say or think about this monster that he becomes when angered!

Now I am not saying that I turn green when pee'd but I do get angry as anyone else does. Perhaps my blogging is a way to express what I really feel inside. Perhaps it is a unique way for me to vent my heart and emotions, fears, desires and such in a way that no one really knows it is me. Perhaps I am the Hulk or Darth Vader..! Then again, perhaps it is just the really warped imagination of someone who likes to write about some of the most off the wall crap he can possibly muster out!

Mirror, mirror on the wall, are my blogs my own reflection after all?

Doubtfully possible! But I enjoy it when I feel the passion to write. Enjoy, if I do, sharing or rather showing a little about who I really am from time to time in words that need to be deciphered! Perhaps I love the way I can write things in blog form, which may or many not be a reflection of who I am inside. Perhaps I do this because no one really takes the time to care about who the Keeper is inside. The core of his being. As a good friend of mine points out from time to time,,"People see the outside, and immediately see what they want. And their fantasy is secure. But never wanting to see the inside, the part of the person that truly matters and truly reflects who they actually are!"

Here-in lies the words of the Warehouse Keeper! Random words and thoughts of some weird guy in some obscured part of the world posted to amuse two or three people or reflections of who he is? You decide! But keep your decisions to yourself after all, you may be wrong in your assumption of the ole Keeper! So far, everyone else has.

But then again, this new posting may just be another of the Keepers random attempts to keep his blog readers at arms length, allowing to think he is writing about himself but actually not! Is he Darth Vader inside? Does he feel like the Hulk lurks at his core, himself fighting to hold the monster inside for fear of being seen? We, my blog friends, may never truly know! And this blog may be removed!!

Mirror, mirror!!! Two identical images but two completely different individuals! Two mask that are worn each for different occasions! Self protection? Possible!

Mirror, mirror.....

3 comments:

Good to be a Queen said...

Dear Keeper,
Sometimes a mask can be all we have that keeps us sane....
Hugs

Good to be a Queen said...

Dear Keeper,
Sometimes a mask can be all we have that keeps us sane....
Hugs

Lost in the 70's said...

Perhaps, my blog Queen Sister, perhaps! But when the mask is all consuming...where do we begin it end?